SELECT REHABILITATION, who manages all rehab services within St. Francis Home, is passionate about HELPING PEOPLE REGAIN THEIR LIVES and gain back greater independence.
Key among these services are -
- Physical Therapy - Designed to increase strength and range of motion, as well as cognitive-perceptual motor skills, our physical therapy program is individualized to maximize each patient's functional ability and quality of life.
- Occupational Therapy - Specialists analyze, design and adapt specific tasks or resources to facilitate community re-entry and enhance independent living.
- Speech Therapy - After careful evaluation, our speech-language pathologists provide comprehensive therapies for advancing communication skills and / or swallowing difficulties impaired by illness or injury.
In addition to these core therapies, RehabCare also encompasses -
|* Post-Hospital Orthopedic Care
||* Dysphagia Therapy
|* Gait and Balance Training
||* Pain Management
RehabCare provides an effective short-term care option for people dealing with a range of limiting conditions, illnesses and disabilities, including -
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Multiple Trauma
- Post Operative Pulmonary Deficiencies
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
- Progressive Neuromuscular / Neurologic Disease
- Degenerative Joint Disease